Every estate agent has heard of social media and many use it to market their business. But are they doing it well and using it to gain competitive advantage?
When used effectively, social media is a great tool not only to raise the profile of your agency by introducing you to a wider audience, but also to boost the search engine optimisation (SEO) of your website. Good SEO ensures your agency appears high in the rankings of search engines such as Google, or, put another away, it puts you at the forefront of vendors’ and purchasers’ minds.
In recent years, social media among estate agencies has become more and more common: over 80% of agents are now using one or more of the social networks, in many cases very actively. If social media can help estate agencies market their properties and attract new clients, it represents a huge opportunity for agencies to achieve competitive advantage, but only if it’s done well.
Homeflow specialises in digital marketing for estate agencies and we believe the only way to use social media for marketing purposes successfully is to effectively integrate it into your website. This ensures that you:
- Utilise the extraordinary popularity of social networks to attract more instructions
- By raising your profile, and improving your SEO
- Build meaningful links between your social media profiles and your website for your staff, specific offices and your agency
- Bring your properties to your social media pages, live and automatically updated
- Benefit from all the different networks, such as Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Whether your agency is new to social media and needs help setting up accounts, or whether you are already using social media actively and want help and advice on how to do it better, Homeflow can help.