Job description: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Homeflow is a market-leading, fast-growing, profitable software-as-a-service business in the property market, and we’re looking to scale up hard over the next three years.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to deliver the Homeflow marketing plan, with particular focus on lead generation activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to become an influential, key member of the team, helping drive the business to enterprise scale.
To help develop and to deliver the marketing plan, within an agreed budget, including:
Work closely with our Commercial team:
- Create and implement integrated Marketing campaigns and promotions to generate leads for the Commercial team
- Support the Commercial team through the use of Active Campaign – prospect segmentation, email automations, lead scoring.
- Ensure the Commercial team have the materials and collateral they need to sell Homeflow’s services effectively, including email templates, presentation slides, online demo videos, website articles.
- Responsible for the Homeflow website.
- Able to write engaging, high quality content, relevant to Homeflow’s audience, including blog posts, online resources, lead magnets.
- Maximise on-site and off-site SEO
Email marketing and automation:
- Set up automated email workflows based on client / prospect behaviour using Active Campaign.
- Create and deliver regular email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Responsibility for the creation and delivery of all advertising creative to relevant outlets, such as in the trade press in print and online (Property Drum, The Negotiator) or membership publications of other partners or advertising channels.
- Responsibility for writing regular releases to trade press, in print and online, with follow-up activity to secure buy-in, with both general profile-raising news and specific messaging.
- Ensure Homeflow is well represented on all appropriate social networks through a schedule of regular posts and engagement with the agency and property software communities.
- Support Homeflow’s presence at industry events, by ensuring the commercial team has suitable marketing material, and that other marketing communications are consistent with the public presentation of the company
- Provide regular updates to the business on the results of the marketing plan and planned activities.
Skills and experience
- Strong track record of delivering a marketing plan.
- Experience of successful lead generation.
- Proven, excellent communication skills.
- Experience of producing high quality content: from identifying a topic, to research, to structuring an outline, to writing on-brand content.
- Knowledge of WordPress desirable, plus Active Campaign or a similar email automation system.
- Experience in managing Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns.
- Professional attitude, able to speak to clients e.g. when carrying out research.
- Proactive, able to look for opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Able to work independently, with limited day-to-day supervision.
Education and qualifications
- Degree level education, or another higher education qualification
- Qualifications or formal training in marketing, communications and general business highly beneficial
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending upon experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org