How can Homeflow help?
Homeflow is an award-winning SaaS business that builds estate agent websites and develops software to help agents to perform better online. We offer innovative websites and marketing solutions to drive quality website traffic and generate more leads for estate agents.
Choosing a website
If you are having trouble deciding which one of our website designs to choose from, or whether you should have a bespoke design created for you, or if you are looking for a few pointers to help make the decision easier, then look no further. In addition to the information in this article, for further in-depth advice you can speak with a member of our team here at Homeflow.
We offer two options for estate agents looking to upgrade or build a new website: bespoke and template designs. This will depend on your budget, timescale, design preferences and any additional functionality. There are lots of unique features that set our template designs apart, so ask our team members for more advice to suit your needs.
All of our estate agent websites include:
• All Homeflow estate agent websites run on an evolving, powerful platform, so your website technology is always secure and up-to-date.
• Homeflow websites are the fastest on the market – and they don’t slow down over time.
• Our sites are able to deliver superior SEO.
• Homeflow websites include premium features as standard – we don’t charge a penny more.
• Features include: Draw A Map, AutoSuggest, Infinite Scroll, Streetview, Accountless Save, Branded email alerts & more.
Pros of a Homeflow website:
• Get a clear view of all your leads, including Portal enquiries (with Boomerang) ,), with our Lead Management system.
• You’re in control: easily update your content whenever you wish using the Homeflow Content Management System (CMS), add blog posts, update your staff profiles, or add an offer.
• We’re committed to supporting you to grow your business, both during your move to Homeflow, and once your website is live.
• Our award-winning estate agent websites are used by hundreds of agencies, from small independents to large national networks meaning you benefit from updates, changes and market insights.
Our bespoke websites will of course include a completely unique and bespoke build, plus advice from our expert team on specific features and additions to meet your needs: helping you to stand out from your competition.
Build cycle – what to expect
Irrespective of whether you choose a template design or a bespoke design the build process with Homeflow will be similar, but the timeline may vary. Here is what you can expect.
1. Go through your current website and advise you what’s missing in terms of content.
2. Produce a website in the chosen design.
3. Liaise with you to help you stock content to prepare the site for launch.
4. Review the first draft of your website with you and update as appropriate.
5. Provide training of how to update the content on your website using the Homeflow CMS.
Below are a few items that you will need to finalise before we can begin the project:
• Provide a good quality company logo PNG file & any additional colours you may incorporate.
• Sitemap of site – order of navigation and secondary navigation. I.e. Home, About us etc.
• Great photos really make a website. Please provide us with lots of images that we can use across the website. If you’re struggling here is a great FREE stock image websites https://pexels.com https://pixabay.com please download in the highest quality and send the selected images.
• Branch photos and area guides for branch areas covered.
• Images for boxes on homepage.
• Staff profiles and bios if you wish to have them.
• Google Analytics account tags.
• Portal logos (Rightmove, Zoopla) and accreditation logos (ARLA, NAEA) for your website footer.
• Details of your agency software provider, so we can set up a property feed.
• You should start thinking about whether you have content already on your website or if you will need a copywriter to do this for you.
We usually estimate 4-6 weeks* from start to launch, but this is entirely dependent on your response and whether have provided the content and information we need, as listed above. If there is any additional functional development work required, then this may require us to push the launch date further.
*Bespoke websites will be different for every client and will be dependent on your requirements during the design process.