Homeflow’s Agency Websites enable you to impress clients and house-hunters alike, while ensuring you stay in complete control of your online marketing. Homeflow has numerous packages available to cater for agencies of all sizes, and to cater for the wide range of approaches that agents take towards designing their new website.
1. Fabulous looking
Homeflow’s Agency Websites are beautiful and completely flexible. We have a number of templates you can use, or you can have a completely new design created by us or by your own designer.
2. Simple to use
It’s crucial that your website is easy to use, so vendors or landlords see what you do, and house-hunters can find the properties they are looking for. It’s also very important that you are able to make changes or additions to your website quickly and easily. Homeflow’s agency websites and the supporting admin system are designed to make it as easy as possible, for you or your clients.
3. Great value
Homeflow’s Agency Websites are great value, so you can concentrate your resources on promoting your business to prospective clients, and on delivering the service they expect. Homeflow has a number of versions of its agency websites, to ensure that you’re catered for, whatever your budget.
4. Reliably supported
We understand that when using your website, you may need help, particularly in the early stages. We have a dedicated team, available to support you in your use of your website. You can speak to a member of our team on the phone, or you can contact them on email, or you can submit support questions through our support ticket system, which enables you and us to track your query all the way through to resolution.
Homeflow Agency Websites look great on the surface, and they also have an enormous amount of powerful functionality behind the scenes. This ranges from cutting edge user features, like user-defined maps or seamless integration between website and a mobile site, to flexible admin controls to enable you to manage the website design and content, and to manage all the property data, user data and enquiry data.
For a full list of functionality and an overview of the website’s capabilities for your business, please contact a member of our team. They will talk you through the many benefits for you, which include but are not limited to:
Complete design flexibility
• Flexible CMS
• Design templates available, or you create the design
• Full API available
• Homeflow portal integration (including social profile)
• Staff profiles and integration into social media activity
Focus on SEO performance
• Speed, also for user experience
• Clean URLs
• Polygon and radius search
• Implied / remember last search
• Autosuggest search locations
• Town/County/Postcode search
Comprehensive property results options
• Varied views, including map, list or gallery views
• Advanced views, including combined list and map, “draw a map”
• Advanced selection of property type, update recency, semantic tags
Augmented property data
• Streetview and bird’s eye view
Powerful user accounts (with “in page application”)
• Saved properties and searches
• Implied search
• Recent history
• Accountless save (HTML5 store / cookies)
• Forgotten password / double blind verification
• Email alerts
• Lead reports and logging
• Call recording
• Management of leads from other sources, such as portals – 360 degree analytics
And lots, lots more. And, above all, you benefit from our constant process of development and innovation.