You will ultimately be responsible for growing the number of new clients to Homeflow for your area. You will proactively engage with prospects over the phone as well as face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders, to educate prospective clients on the power of the Homeflow platform and ultimately win new business.
Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and how Homeflow impacts their business and know how to be a trusted partner so clients stay and grow with Homeflow.
You will manage numerous prospects at different stages of the customer lifecycle so you will need to be a proficient multi-tasker. You must be savvy enough to be customer focused, whilst understanding how to increase revenue from prospect accounts.
Working with the commercial team and reporting to the Commercial Director, you will execute the sales plan to drive customer engagement and revenue for Homeflow.
Please send an email to email@example.com
for further details, including salary details. Applications should include a full CV and covering letter
explaining why you are suited for the role, and why it’s perfect for you.
- A sales go-getter, the right attitude to enjoy the test of closing the sale and working toward aggressive targets
- Target and results driven
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experienced working with multiple stakeholders, teams and senior executives
- Enjoys technology and how it drives businesses forward and solves problems
- Understands SEO and web-based strategies
- Organized and professional with a good sense of humour
- Make 40-60 outbound calls per day
- Conduct 2 web demos and/or client meetings per day
- Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota.
- Generate revenue and grow client base: Prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative sales methods
- Identify and deliver revenue growth opportunities by introducing new products and services that will benefit their business
- Deliver monthly sales revenue targets
Skills and experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with an ability to build and sustain relationships with prospects/clients at a senior level
- 2+ years enterprise sales experience and/or account management
- Strong business acumen, with demonstrated ability to understand business structures, functions, workflows, and business economics
- Self-motivated go-getter who has a builder mind-set and can operate independently
- Professional attitude
- Goals and numbers driven, with a track record of driving KPI’s
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Education and qualifications
- Degree level education, or another higher education qualification
- Qualifications or formal training in Customer Service, communications and general business highly beneficial